March 23rd or 24th, 2019, Osaka International Convention Center in Osaka, Japan. In Conjunction with IEEE Virtual Reality 2019
This year we will have panels to reflect on what we have accomplished in Software Engineering and Architectures for Real Time Interactive Systems in the last 10 years, how is the current state of tools, what are some of their shortcomings, and how we see the future. Our presenters will do a short introduction to their point of view in each topic, and we want to encourage the discussion among participants.
Our panelists will be announced shortly.
|8:45–9:15||Introduction. What has happened in SEARIS?||Marc Erich Latoschik|
|9:15–10:15||Current Solutions: Cases, Advantages, Shortcomings||Marc Erich Latoschik, Wesley Griffin, Pablo Figueroa|
|10:30–11:30||Novel approaches for SEARIS||Evan Suma Rosenberg, Marc Erich Latoschik, Wesley Griffin, Pablo Figueroa|
|11:30–12:30||The Future for SEARIS||Anthony Steed, Marc Erich Latoschik, Wesley Griffin, Pablo Figueroa|
- Marc Erich Latoschik, University of Würzburg, Germany
- Jean-Luc Lugrin, University of Würzburg, Germany
- Dirk Reiners, University of Arkansas, Little Rock, USA
- Wesley Griffin, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Pablo Figueroa, Universidad de los Andes, Bogota, Colombia
SEARIS email address (all co-organizers): email@example.com
SEARIS web: https://www.searis.net/